Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Website Reflection

https://sites.google.com/site/nixworldgeography/

I did not have too many problems with creating my website. The program was easy to follow and the tutorial Dr. Wang provided was very helpful. I did have one mishap, I started my website the Thursday before it was due, and saved what I had done, but when I came back to finish it another day, everything I had done was gone. My website was still there and my design was still present but everything I typed and added to the web page was gone. I could of swore I saved every page. Who know? So I had to start over, but all in all the assignment was very easy. I thought before I started the assignment that it was going to be difficult because I had never attempted to create a website before, but I was wrong. I am actually thinking about creating one for my classes for next school year.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Linda, the assignment was easy but time consuming. If it had not been for Dr. Wang's tutorial I would have never figured out how to link her email address to the site properly. I will definitely be creating a class website when I start teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you like the site and will use it in class. I am sorry that you lost your content. In most cases, if you saved it correctly, you will be fine. But technology is really out of control. It may go wrong sometimes. So you should learn to be patient and be prepared for problems. Great job. I would like to view your site from here. Would you please link your site URL here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found the exercise easy. I can sympathize about losing the previous work. This has happened so often to me, I would need a calculator to keep track.

    ReplyDelete